Time to get fit...

So anyone who knows me, knows I what a lazy so-and-so I am. I like my food and I like to sit still. Safe to say, I have now reached a point that I am not so happy with doing this. 

I work 8 hours a day behind a desk. I live 20 minutes from work, walk to and from there and sit down when I get home. It's no wonder I've become accustomed to a sedentary lifestyle. 

I now look in the mirror and I'm not happy. I've never been wildly excited about the way I look but hey-ho I think that's the norm for many women out there.


True that!

Now it's got to the point where I really want to do something about it. I want to feel good about myself and to be honest, I want to feel good on a beach. I currently feel like a potato. I like potatoes but I like wearing bikinis more.

So I've done something drastic. I joined a gym! I know what you're thinking "yawn, so many people join the gym, big whoop!" but stick with me, follow my journey, and maybe I just need the odd pep talk to make me feel like I can do it.

Who doesn't want to follow a normal person just trying to get fit? Maybe we could do it together? 

The point of this post you ask? To push myself to do something I never thought I could do, be happy with myself. I figured if I do it in front of everyone it'll push me harder to try and reach the goals I'm aiming for. 


So bad!

I'd show you some before shots but I need the after ones to go with it. Let's just say I'm aiming for my trip to Macao in just under 6 months and damn I want to be wearing a bikini!

So, it's time to get fit...after I have a good sit down, because the gym has floored me and my legs are wobbling. 

I can do this! (I think)

Ciao xxx